Sunday 20 November 2016

Kingsville Ontario- Dinner with Santa and The Santa Parade November 19,2016

Each year Santa and I are excited to start our Parade Schedule in Kingsville , Ontario. Everyone is so kind. We are greeted by so many children of all ages. Cameras ready to take photos and talk to us about their Christmas wishes. I was amazed and moved by several of our gift request at this visit. One child asked that her best friend's foot get better and another asked for good health of a family member.


Waiting for Santa and I to get settled in from our trip to Kingsville.

A few of the wonderful team serving up dinner.
Talking with Santa 

I had so much fun with this young lady she just wanted to sit with me forever.

This young lady is full of the Christmas spirit she is not allowing anything to get her down.
May this Christmas be full of wonderful memories for this family.
Santa was loving this child's shirt.

 The parade has started but Santa and I  do not really get to see much of it because we are kept in the back waiting to board our float. From the float we see some of the wonderful lights. I try to get some photos before our float is started.

This is our candy crew waiting to start getting their safety instruction to keep them safe on the parade route. 












I took this photo really up close of Santa with my phone on the float.

                                         Coming around the corner and the snow starts
.
We are off to Lakeside Park to light the lights for The 24 Annual Fantasy of Light Festival . The fireworks were cancelled due to the high winds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...