Saturday 24 December 2011

Reach for the Skye Christmas Lunch

Hi everyone
We went for a visit at Reach for the Skye on Dec 23, 2011. There were lots of people there , the room was so full. I forgot my camera in the rush to make there.
It appeared that they had a wonderful meal , turkey and the works.
I would like to thank Cheryl , Jody and Jackie for putting on such a nice party. I missed seeing my friend Bonnie who had gone home sick.
Santa handed out gifts to each of the people who attend the day program there. This is a non profit organization that depends on charitable gifts , they could use some corporate sponsorships to help the program to grow. They told me they would like to thank Perfect Print Shop & Signs for the printing of the shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...