Tuesday 20 December 2011

Fedee-Perrotte Christmas Party

We were contacted by Les and Brian to come down again this year to their Christmas Party . They moved location to Place Concord. The hall was decorated beautifully. Place Concorde has beautiful rooms in which to hold events.
Santa handed out gifts to some wonderful children.Many of the children were dressed in lovely festive outfits. The children seemed to really enjoy the party. I am sorry I missed this event but I had a chance to visit with my sister that day and knew Les and Brian would not mind.
Santa loved his visit again this year.
Hope you enjoy the pictures we were give of the party.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...