Sunday 23 November 2014

Amherstburg Santa Parade 2014

We arrived a little early for the parade. We were able to watch the parade from the very start. We took a golf cart ride to get to our float. It was a quick ride. I was able to take a few photos of so of the floats.
The streets were lined with children of all ages. I tried hard to wave and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope that I told everyone.
We then went over to Toddy Jones Park to the Gingerbread Warming House. We saw many children who share with Santa what they wished for Christmas. Did not get any photos here but had lots of fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...