Saturday 22 November 2014

Anna's Flowers Open House November 22, 2014

Oh I was in my glory at this event, there were flowers , decorations, food and trees. I walked around the store looking and exploring, I found many beautiful things. 
Then I saw the children waiting to see Santa. Some children were very shy and some were not children at all as you will see in the photos. There were children that did not really want to see Santa they were still a little too afraid to enjoy their visit with him,
Thanks to Frank and all the staff for making us feel so welcome. 
A shout out to Maddy for all the help along with her sisters.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...