Friday 21 November 2014

Tecumseh Vista Academy Tecumseh Ontario November 20th 2014

First I would like to say thank you for inviting to your school Tecumseh Vista Academy, we had a wonderful time.
Here are few photos of some of the wonderful people we met.



Santa and I would like to thank the students that were so helpful with our visit

For me it was so exciting to meet the authors that came out for the evening we were so lucky to be able to speak with two of the authors and to have our picture taken with them.
Thanks again for the invitation we had such a good time, we are coming back for a visit on Dec 6,2014 for the Craft show we will be able to stop in at 230 pm for about a hour.
Please tell me if you liked my blog by commenting. Do not forget children can write to Santa at santagosanta@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...