Family and friend gathered here . They were lots of happy children as we entered the house. The parents seemed as excited as the children. We gave out some gifts and did some photos.
We met some children that we saw at some other of our events we have been at in the area. It was fabulous to see all the smiling faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019
Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...
-
Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...
-
Santa and I were out for a visit to Tecumseh Arena with our friends for the Windsor Parade Company. We had a great time meeting all the pres...
Please write comments
ReplyDelete