Saturday 24 December 2016

SOCCI FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY DECEMBER 18/16

This event was held at the Essex Arena. On our way into the party we took so pics with some children and on our way out some more pics .

It gave me great joy to see this family this year I really missed them last year. The children are growing so quickly. I was amazed to see the changes in the family.

Santa and I had our photo take many many times.

The children had Nerf guns and everyone was being shot.

There were Christmas Krispy Kremes I was eyeing them . I did have any because my dresses are fitting very nicely right now.

I took some photos but I am getting more from Rosemary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...