Tuesday 6 December 2016

Sip and Shop in Kingsville Dec 4/16

We arrived and were greeted by many happy people . Santa and I wandered around looking at all the lovely things for sale. Santa reminded  me that we had not brought extra bags for our short stay. He promises me next year I can purchase so items.
We did try to take photos from each booth so that we can share the fabulous items and people we meet.




                                             















































We met may friends from around the world
EXCHANGE STUDENTS FROM CHINA


BECOMING FRIENDS









MORE VENDORS












No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner with Santa Kingsville Ontario 2019

Santa and I were happy to receive an invitation to Kingsville Ontario Festival Lights Dinner with Santa . We saw many of our old friends f...